1. SUMMARY OF THE PROJECT
The purpose of this project is to open a children's club for the implementation of a range of development services in the field of additional education of children in a city with a population of more than 1 million people. The main source of income is payment for attending classes.
The growth of the birth rate, the popularization of preschool education, state support and the social significance of this sphere make it attractive enough for entrepreneurship. In addition, with a favorable implementation of the project, it is possible to achieve high profitability and return on investment.
The target audience of the children's development club are various groups of people who are focused on the creative and intellectual development of their children. The target audience is represented by parents of preschool children. The presence of programs for different ages and the average price segment allows you to reach a large audience.
The mission of the kids club is to help the child develop the necessary personal qualities, skills, talents that will make him a successful adult in the future.
For the implementation of the project, a room with a total area of 150 sq.m. The rent is 110, 000 rubles / month.
The initial investment in the opening of a children's development center is 740, 000 rubles. Investment costs are directed to the purchase of furniture and equipment, the advertising promotion of the company and the formation of a working capital fund until the project reaches a return on investment. The bulk of the required investment is in training space equipment. Own funds will be used to implement the project.
Financial calculations take into account all the income and expenses of the project, the planning horizon is 5 years. According to calculations, the initial investment will pay off after 5 months of operation. It is planned to reach the planned sales volume at the end of the first year of operation. The return on sales in the first year of operation will be 36.6%. Monthly net profit upon reaching planned sales is about 900 thousand rubles, and the annual amount of net profit for the first year of work is 6.7 million rubles. At the same time, sales have a pronounced seasonality: in the summer months there is a decrease in sales. The financial plan is drawn up according to an optimistic forecast, which can be realized due to the high workload of the kids club. Integrated indicators of project performance are presented in table 1.
Table 1. Key performance indicators of the project taken into account in the children's club’s business plan
Payback period (PP), months
Discount payback period (DPP), months
Net present value (NPV), rub.
1, 044, 175
Return on Investment (ARR), %
Internal rate of return (IRR), %
Profitability Index (PI)
The profitability index is more than one, the net present value is positive and amounts to 3, 963, 197 rubles, which indicates the investment attractiveness of the project.
2. DESCRIPTION OF THE INDUSTRY
Today in Russia, institutions of continuing education for children are especially popular. This trend is associated, firstly, with an increase in the birth rate in the country, secondly, with a lack of places in state kindergartens, and thirdly, with the low quality of pre-school education in these institutions.
The development of the market of private gardens and developing clubs began in the mid-2000s, which was caused by an active increase in the birth rate. Over time, many people appreciated the prospects of the market - the market began to fill up with players who began to conquer consumers with different income levels. If earlier the services of private kindergartens and similar institutions were regarded as an expensive service for a rich category of the population, then the current market covers a wider audience - now almost everyone can find an option suitable for their budget.
The demographic situation in the country supported the market for development clubs and private kindergartens. In recent years, Rosstat notes an annual increase in fertility by 3%. According to the results of 2016, 1 million 860 thousand people were born in Russia.
The peak of natural population growth in the country occurred in 2012, and the peak of growth in competition among children's clubs shifted to 2014, when the market outgrew the stage of formation and entered the maturity stage. Today in Russia there are more than two thousand children's development clubs and private kindergartens, and the market structure is represented by various players: large franchised networks (more than 30 points of presence), small-scale networks (up to 5-10 objects) and local players with 1- 2 points.
Despite the current crisis, the segment of private children's education is feeling quite confident. According to experts, this business can not only not shrink, but also grow during a crisis. This is due to the fact that most consumers believe that children should not be saved, and therefore does not plan to stop investing in their development and education.
Thus, the business idea of the kids club is promising, it takes into account the main social and economic trends. The market for additional pre-school education is characterized not only by a growth trend, but also by imbalance and high competition in many programs. The main problem of the market is the low share of private business, which is only 3-5% of the total number of organizations. The Agency for Strategic Initiatives identifies a set of barriers that hinder the development of the market for further education, in particular children's clubs:
- lack of state statistical accounting in the industry;
- excessive requirement in regulatory documents (SanPinakh);
- complicated licensing procedure;
- lack of qualified personnel;
- low awareness and fragmentation of industry entities;
- high tax burden;
- the lack of continuing education and certification programs for employees in the field of continuing education.
Currently, Russia is updating the development of the market for additional education for children. The state is developing measures aimed at supporting entrepreneurship in the field of preschool education. The amendments to the bills and the measures taken by the Government to develop the non-governmental sector of preschool education should become an additional driver for the growth of the segment. State support for small and medium enterprises working in the field of preschool education is expressed in the provision of subsidies and tax benefits.
Increasing the accessibility of various areas of continuing education is one of the priorities for the development of national education. According to statistics, the proportion of children in Russia receiving training on the basis of additional education is 49%. The federal target program "Development of additional education of children in the Russian Federation until 2020" provides for the growth of this indicator to the level of 70-75%. In accordance with these goals, the market for continuing education is developing. At the beginning of 2015, the market volume reached 231.4 billion rubles, having increased by 18.5% over the year. The growth drivers were an increase in the natural volume of the market and an increase in the cost of services.
Thus, it is possible to highlight the advantages and disadvantages of this business idea. The benefits include the relevance of the business; stability; low susceptibility to crises; state support for preschool education. Among the shortcomings, it is worth highlighting the difficulty in selecting highly qualified personnel; high level of competition; the need for the presence of an entrepreneur in business; low margins due to the cost of rent, wages and cost of services provided. Nevertheless, the opening of a children's development club is assessed as a promising line of business, which is characterized by stable income and social significance.
3. DESCRIPTION OF THE SERVICES OF THE KIDS CLUB
The Children's Development Club is an institution where classes are held with the child on the development of intellectual abilities, social communication skills, creativity, creativity, concentration and are engaged in various types of creativity (singing, modeling, drawing, dancing, etc.). There are both multidisciplinary centers covering a wide range of services, as well as narrowly focused, concentrated on individual segments of preschool education.
Table 2. Description of the services of the children's development center
General developmental classes for young children
Classes are aimed at the sensorimotor development of children, the development of coordination of movements and fine motor skills, the development of speech;
creative classes in drawing, modeling, applications, etc.
Integrated lesson with music, using various techniques.
Integrated developmental activities
groups: 3-5 years, 5-7 years
Comprehensive programs, as well as separate areas: a creative workshop, sand therapy, English, children's fitness, drawing, musical development, fairy tale therapy.
Preparation for school
5-7 years old
Classes with a psychologist, the development of mathematical abilities, the development of speech, the basics of reading and grammar.
Creative and intellectual development
Chess, English, drawing, school of development of intelligence.
Individual and group classes, family consultations.
Individual lessons and consultations with a specialist.
This project involves the opening of a children's development club with a wide range of services, which allows to cover a large part of the population. Expanding the range of services of the center does not require large additional costs - it is important to carefully study the programs for each group. Classes are designed for different age groups:
children from 2 to 3 years old;
children from 3 to 5 years old;
children from 5 to 7 years old;
Each group has its own program and specifics of the classes. The planned list of services is given in table 3. Of course, this list can be expanded with pottery, and various areas of dance, and physical training, and a school of success, and a culinary workshop, and vocal classes, and a theater school, and a chess studio, and also other directions.
In addition, on the basis of a children's studio, workshops and trainings for adults can be held: a development school, psychological trainings, body ballet, yoga, gymnastics for pregnant women, and more.
The format of the kids club provides a wide range of services. To determine their list, it is necessary to formulate the concept of your club (family club / school of creative development / preschool education or another direction). It is also recommended to study the offers of competitors in order to introduce a competitive service in your club.
The cost of classes varies depending on the service. The more relevant and unique it is, the more expensive it is to visit (usually, this is due to higher salary costs for teachers). The average cost of attending classes is 400 rubles. The club also expects monthly subscription (8-12 lessons, depending on the program). Its cost is calculated based on the amount of 1 visit and a 15% discount. That is, if a subscription is purchased for 8 lessons at a cost of 400 rubles each, then the total price of the subscription will be 2700 rubles.
4. CHILDREN CLUB SALES AND MARKETING
The target audience of the kids club are various groups of people who are focused on the creative and intellectual development of their children. The target audience is represented by parents of preschool children. The presence of programs for different ages and the average price segment allows you to reach a large audience.
The aim of the children's club is to provide a wide range of services for preschool education of children. The club’s mission is to help the child develop the necessary personal qualities, skills, and talents that will make him a successful adult in the future. In accordance with the mission, the specific tasks of the children's development club are also determined:
- creating a favorable development environment in which the child will feel comfortable;
- development of the child’s interest in self-knowledge of the world;
- creating favorable conditions for the development of the child’s abilities;
- creating a psychologically comfortable environment;
- socialization of the child;
- an individual approach to each child.
Having a clear positioning in the market, you can develop an advertising promotion program. The initial step is to conduct a SWOT analysis to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the institution. This will allow you to adjust the direction of marketing and identify key promotion methods.
Table 3. SWOT analysis of a children's development club
1) The ability to expand the range of services;
2) The possibility of choosing a favorable territory for doing business;
3) The possibility of establishing cooperation with school teachers;
4) A wide range of services to cover a large target audience;
5) The presence of experience in working with children with teachers.
1) Lack of own customer base;
2) High responsibility for children;
3) Lack of proprietary authoring techniques;
4) The need to look for staff and the difficulty in finding qualified teachers.
1) Opportunity to expand the business;
2) State support for a socially significant project;
3) The possibility of obtaining subsidies for opening and developing socially significant business;
4) Growth in demand even during a recession, which guarantees income stability.
1) High level of competition in the segment;
2) Decrease in the income level of the population and, as a result, decrease in profit;
3) The likelihood of legislative changes and stricter requirements that complicate production processes.
Thus, in order to realize its capabilities, the kids club must build up a customer base, offer the audience authoring techniques that allow it to be distinguished from competitors, and also attract highly qualified personnel to work.
Since a clear system of consumer requirements has not yet been established in this segment, clients, when choosing a particular children's development center, rely on the feedback of friends, search on the Internet and social networks where you can find information of interest. Thus, the advertising of the children's center should contain a maximum of useful information, on the basis of which potential customers will be able to form an opinion about your institution.
For your business at a children's development club, the most effective promotion tools will be:
1) Creation and promotion of a children's club’s own website with the parallel management of its own group on social networks. The content of the group or profile should be diverse, including not only organizational issues and advertising of club services, but also should contain useful information - these can be tips for training, various articles that tell about the benefits of a particular lesson, etc. Practice proves that providing a company with useful and, most importantly, free information increases the degree of loyalty of potential customers. Through social networks it is convenient to carry out various promotions and bonus programs.
2) Placement of an announcement about a children's club in schools, state kindergartens and other crowded places of the target audience.
3) Posting ads in homes that are geographically close to the institution. The most effective in this case is advertising in elevators.
4) Placing information in local newspapers - this can be not only a commercial announcement, but also an entire article telling about your business, teachers, methods, results, etc.
5) Posting information regarding the children's club on various thematic forums in cities.
6) Participation in various recreational activities, active social work, sponsorship in projects.
7) The provision of additional services. This can be a free trial lesson or a video surveillance service that allows parents to watch online how classes with their child are broadcast online.
8) Competition reviews, which allows you to disseminate information about your kids club, use the word of mouth tool and attract new customers.
Since the competition in the segment is quite large, it is necessary to carefully consider an advertising strategy. An indicative plan for promoting a children's development club is presented in table 4. In accordance with the calculations, it is planned to spend 56, 000 rubles on promoting the club. Most of the promotional activities are planned in the first months of the opening of the center for child development.
Table 4. The advertising budget of the kids club
An active marketing strategy allows you to speed up the payback process of the funds invested in the opening of a children's development club. It is necessary to comprehensively use promotion tools - then advertising will give the fastest and most effective result.
Predicting sales in a children's development club is quite difficult. It depends on the qualifications of the selected teachers, and on the class schedule. Usually, group 1 occupation time is 60 minutes. It is planned that the area of the children's club will allow 5 classes at the same time. Each group consists of 7-12 people (on average, 9 people). A 10-hour work schedule and club schedule allows an average of 20 lessons per day. Based on these data, the planned sales per month will be: 20 * 30 * 9 * 400 = 2 160 000 (rubles). To achieve such indicators is possible with sufficient occupancy of the club, the availability of the necessary teaching staff, sufficient space to organize several classes and a flexible class schedule. Also, when planning sales, it should be borne in mind that sales in the preschool education segment have some seasonality: they decrease in the summer months and grow in the autumn-winter period.
5. CHILD CLUB PRODUCTION PLAN
The implementation of the business idea of opening a children's club includes the following steps:
1) Registration with state bodies. In accordance with Art. 91 of the Federal Law "On Education in the Russian Federation", additional education is subject to licensing. However, in accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 18, 2019 N 174 “On the Approval of the Regulation on the Licensing of Educational Activities”: “Educational activities carried out by conducting one-off classes of various kinds (including lectures, internships, seminars) and not accompanied by final certification and the issuance of documents on education, activities for the upkeep and training of students and pupils, carried out without the implementation of educational programs, as well as individual labor pedagogical Activities are not subject to licensing. ” Therefore, a license to open a children's development club does not need to be acquired.
Nevertheless, certain requirements are put forward for the institution of additional education of children, which must be observed:
- the club premises should be suitable for training purposes in terms of all established standards (number and minimum area of rooms, availability of a separate entrance, etc.). This information can be found in SNiP and SanPiN. Также оно должно быть соответствовать всем нормам противопожарной и санитарной безопасности (ремонт с использованием рекомендованных материалов, наличие пожарной сигнализации, средства пожаротушения, правильное освещение, комфортный температурный режим и т.д.);
- мебель и оборудование должны соответствовать санитарным нормам и критериям безопасности;
- наличие образовательных программ, которые соответствуют государственным стандартам, а также предварительное расписание и сведения о преподавательском составе. Преподаватели должны иметь образование по профилю и квалификацию, что документарно подтверждено. Также необходимо наличии медицинских книжек у всех работников и своевременное прохождение медосмотров.
In order to conduct business, an IP with a simplified taxation system is registered (“income” at a rate of 6%). Types of activity according to OKVED-2:
18.08.2019 - Образование дополнительное детей и взрослых прочее, не включенное в другие группировки;
18.08.2019 - Подгруппа «Деятельность учреждений клубного типа: клубов, дворцов и домов культуры, домов народного творчества».
2) Местоположение и выбор офиса. В отличие от большинства коммерческих помещений, для детского клуба развития расположение согласно высокому трафику не столь важно. Занятия здесь спланированы заранее, спонтанные продажи этому виду деятельности несвойственны. Выигрышный вариант размещения развивающего детского центра - здание в непосредственной близости к детским садам и школам, где присутствует целевая аудитория студии. Также желательно располагать детский клуб в спальном районе – это позволит не только снизить затраты на аренду помещения, но и станет более удобным вариантом посещения для клиентов.
Главное выбрать помещение, которое бы соответствовало всем требованиям. При выборе помещения необходимо обратить внимание на освещение, санитарное состояние, наличие санузла и другие технические характеристики.
Для организации детского клуба необходимо наличие нескольких изолированных помещений:
- зала с комфортной зоной для ожидания, где предусмотрены вешалки или шкафчики для одежды и сменной обуви; диванчики или банкетки для переобувания и ожидания;
- помещения, где проводятся занятия, должны быть светлыми и снабжены всеми необходимыми для процесса обучения материалами. Рабочие парты, игровая зона, специально оборудованные классы. Поскольку спектр услуг развивающего центра достаточно разнообразен, оформление классов различно – для одних занятий будет достаточно небольшой комнаты с мягким ковровым покрытием, для других потребуется оборудованный класс.
- санузел, который предусматривает наличие детских раковин.
В данном проекте предполагается разместить 8 изолированных помещений:
- класс для младшей группы;
- класс для занятий творчеством;
- класс для занятий танцами, актерским мастерством, фитнесом;
- два класса для занятий за партами (шахматы, английский, математический курс, подготовка к школе);
- кабинет психолога и логопеда для проведения индивидуальных консультаций;
- холл, где размещены шкафчики для хранения и диваны для ожидания и небольшая игровая зона;
В соответствии с этим, общая требуемая площадь составляет около 150 кв.м. Для реализации данного проекта предполагается взять в аренду офис площадью 150 м2 с расположением в одном из спальных районов. Стоимость аренды такого помещения с ремонтом составит в среднем 110 тыс. рублей для города с населением около 1 млн. жителей. Если планировать приобретения в собственность такого помещения, то ориентировочная стоимость составит 6, 5 млн. рублей. Так как арендодатель сдает помещение с ремонтом, то дополнительных затрат на ремонт не потребуется. Для оформления вывески выделено 8000 рублей.
3) Подбор кадров. Для детского развивающего клуба наличие квалифицированных кадров – один из главных параметров, поэтому следует тщательно подойти к отбору персонала. Главная проблема при открытии такого заведения заключается именно в малом количестве высококвалифицированных специалистов. Поэтому заниматься подбором кадров рекомендуется на стадии планирования бизнеса. Обязательно, чтобы у преподавателей клуба было педагогическое или психологическое образование. Следует обратить внимание, что при составлении программ обучения потребуются знания в психологической, педагогической областях и творческой областях.
4) Приобретение оборудования. Для организации образовательного процесса в клубе потребуется различное оборудование: мебель, различный реквизит для занятий, обучающий материал. Для классов потребуются парты и стулья, для танцевального класса – зеркала, для занятий детским фитнесом – спортивный инвентарь и т.д. Сформировать четкий перечень необходимого оборудования и рассчитать расходы на него возможно, когда будут определены конкретные образовательные программы. В таблице 5 представлен обобщенный перечень оборудования. Таким образом, затраты на оборудование и техническое оснащение детского центра составят 400 000 рублей.
Таблица 5. Примерный перечень оборудования для детского развивающего клуба
6. ОРГАНИЗАЦИОННЫЙ ПЛАН ДЕТСКОГО ЦЕНТРА
График работы детского центра – с 9:00 до 20:00.
Для функционирования студии необходимо сформировать штат из следующих сотрудников: преподаватели, администраторы, бухгалтер, уборщица. Главным персоналом являются преподаватели, поскольку от их профессионализма и коммуникабельности зависит атмосфера образовательного процесса и впечатления от клуба в целом. Исходя из составленного плана реализации и определенного спектра услуг, преподавательский состав должен включать:
- преподаватель младшей группы;
- преподаватель музыкальной группы;
- преподаватель хореографии;
- преподаватель школы развития интеллекта;
- преподаватель английского;
- два педагога-психолога;
- преподаватель живописи.
График работы преподавателей зависит от расписания и наполняемости групп. Для преподавателей предлагается скользящий график работы, поскольку периодичность занятий в группах составляет 2-3 раза в неделю.
Должность администраторов предполагает посменную работу – 2 через 2, поэтому потребуется нанять двоих сотрудников. Требования к администратору ограничиваются высоким уровнем дисциплины, ответственностью, коммуникабельностью. В их обязанности входит прием звонков и писем, запись клиентов на занятие, формирование групп, составление расписания занятий, ведение групп в социальных сетях, обеспечение студии необходимым инвентарем.
Для уборщицы предполагается частичная занятость.
Также необходим руководитель студии, который будет выполнять функции управленца. В его подчинении находится весь персонал, он принимает решение о найме сотрудников, выстраивает маркетинговую политику, взаимодействует с контрагентом. В данном проекте индивидуальный предприниматель выполняет все управленческие функции и ведет бухгалтерский учет.
Общий фонд заработной платы составит 426 000 рублей.
Таблица 6. Штатное расписание и фонд оплаты труда развивающего центра
7. ФИНАНСОВЫЙ ПЛАН ДЕТСКОГО КЛУБА
Финансовый план бизнес-плана детского клуба учитывает все доходы и расходы проекта, горизонт планирования составляет 5 лет.
To start a project, you need to calculate the amount of investment. To do this, you need to determine the costs of arranging the premises, the purchase of equipment and furniture, the purchase of training materials and the formation of working capital, which will cover the losses of the initial periods. The initial investment for opening a children's club is 740, 000 rubles. The project is funded by equity. The main items of investment costs are shown in table 7.
Table 7. Investments in the opening of a children's development center
Variable costs consist of the costs of materials used in the learning process. These costs are minimal and make up 20% of the cost of 1 lesson - 80 rubles.
Fixed costs consist of rent, utility bills, payroll, advertising costs and depreciation. Of these, almost 75% of the costs are for teachers. The amount of depreciation is determined by the linear method, based on the useful life of fixed assets of 5 years. Fixed costs also include tax deductions, which are not presented in this table, since their amount is not fixed, but depends on the volume of revenue.
Table 8. Fixed costs of a childcare development center
Thus, fixed monthly expenses of 570, 400 rubles were determined.
8. EVALUATION OF EFFICIENCY
The payback period included in the children's club’s business plan with an initial investment of 740, 000 rubles is 5 months. The net monthly profit of the project upon reaching the planned sales volumes will be about 900, 000 rubles. Reaching the planned sales volume is expected by the end of the first year of operation. The return on sales in the first year of operation will be 36.6%. The annual net profit for the first year of operation will be about 6.7 million rubles.
The net present value of the children's club’s business plan is positive and equal to 3, 963, 197 rubles, which allows us to talk about the investment attractiveness of the project. The internal rate of return exceeds the discount rate and is 37.07%, and the profitability index is 5.36. The financial plan is drawn up according to an optimistic forecast, which can be realized due to the high workload of the kids club.
9. POSSIBLE RISKS
To assess the risk component of the project, it is necessary to analyze the external and internal factors. External factors include threats related to the economic situation in the country and markets. To internal - the effectiveness of managing the organization.
The specifics of the children's development center determines the following external risks:
- the reaction of competitors. There are various institutions that provide continuing education services. Among them are large, untwisted centers, which threatens not only the loss of part of potential customers, but even crowding out of the market. To minimize this risk, it is necessary to form your own customer base, have unique offers, constantly monitor the market, and have a customer loyalty program;
- increase in the cost of rent, which will entail an increase in fixed costs and may affect the financial condition. It is possible to reduce the likelihood of risk when concluding a long-term lease agreement and choosing a bona fide lessor;
- decrease in effective demand. Since the cost of additional education is not a priority, they can be excluded in order to save the family budget. In other words, in case of falling incomes of the population, there is a possibility of refusing club services. This risk can be minimized with the help of discount promotions and the formation of loyalty programs. However, this risk cannot be completely avoided due to the specifics of the services provided;
- changes in the law, which may entail the complexity of business processes. This risk is not manageable. Therefore, it is necessary to take it into account and formulate a budget in case such risks occur.
Internal risks include:
- responsibility for the health and safety of children. The presence of an unpleasant incident can significantly affect the business reputation of the institution and entail significant problems. Therefore, in order to avoid such situations, it is necessary to conduct a thorough briefing for both teachers and parents;
- Failure to meet planned sales. It is possible to reduce this risk with an effective advertising campaign and competent marketing policy, involving various promotions and bonuses;
- lack of qualified specialists. This risk will be mitigated by monitoring school staff, art, music and choreographic schools, university graduates in the required specialties, careful selection of employees and favorable working conditions that can attract high-quality staff;
- decrease in the reputation of the institution in the circle of the target audience in case of errors in management or a decrease in the quality of services. It is possible to mitigate the risk with constant monitoring of the quality of services, receiving feedback from clients of the institution and taking corrective measures.
Summarized data on the analysis of the risk component of the project are given in table 9. Due to the quantitative assessment of risks, it is possible to establish what should be focused on and what measures should be taken to minimize losses.
Table 9. Quantitative risk analysis of the children's club’s business plan
In accordance with the above calculations, the most serious risks taken into account in the children's club’s business plan are the risks of a shortage of qualified personnel and the reaction of competitors. In the first direction, it is necessary to create favorable conditions for work in order to attract experienced employees. In the second direction, special attention should be paid to the formation of competitive advantages, especially pricing policy, marketing strategy, as well as the creation of a flexible system of working with clients.Evgenia Yurkina
(c) www.clogicsecure.com - A portal to small business business plans and guides
It is interesting because investment volumes, as a rule, do not exceed 0.5-2.0 million rubles. (if the property is not purchased). It is specific because the service offered for sale is, first of all, a teacher with a non-standard curriculum, in other words “exclusive”. And the more “exclusive” the better.
To say that the consumer in the current difficult time is prone to "exclusive", of course, is impossible, but nonetheless. You need to understand that if there is no "highlight", then people in such a children's center may simply not reach. That is why, several years ago, the main emphasis was on languages, drawing and preparation for school (for kids), but now such new areas of development for children as calligraphy (Japanese, Chinese), mental mathematics, children's TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving) are in demand and RTV (Development of Creative Imagination), wellness practices.
The business is complicated by the fact that in cities with population over one million people there is a fairly high competition. In addition, it directly depends on the macroeconomic situation in the country and the current stagnation of the economy does not affect the dynamics of market growth for the better, but rather the opposite.
Of course, it makes sense to say that the costs of promoting the services of children's centers can sometimes amount to 25-40% of revenue. This is extremely large and this, in a way, is a serious risk of its continued existence as a Center.
That is why when planning such a business, it is necessary, first of all, to pay attention to the so-called “Payback point”, and in the second, lay “planned losses” in the first two, three, and sometimes six months of work. 08/18/2019