In the struggle for the title of the best coating, rubber tile would take one of the first places. All of its advantages cannot be listed: it is resistant to thermal effects, it is not afraid of any weather conditions, it has elasticity, shock and injury safety, it does not retain moisture and does not fade in the sun, it is easily mounted and cleaned, it lasts up to 40 years.
Also, the tile has a pleasant appearance, the features of its manufacture allow to produce tiles of different colors, sizes and thickness. The fields of application of rubber coatings are as numerous as its positive properties:
- children's, sports grounds and gyms;
- balconies, loggias, terraces;
- lawns near the houses;
- garden plots;
- various farms;
- pools, moorings;
- blind areas of residential buildings;
- stairs and entrance areas, etc.
The rubber coating business does not require large investments and a big “headache”: the main raw material is rubber crumb from automobile tires, and the technological process is simple and mostly automated.
The raw material base for production includes:
- rubber crumb - obtained during the processing of rubber, makes up about 85% of the material.
- glue (polyurethane binder) - glues rubber crumb, is also used for gluing tiles on various surfaces. It takes about 10%.
- dyes - stains the tile in the desired color, has the form of a powder. Around 5%.
- granules of colored rubber - used for external drawings on the finished tile (optional).
On most equipment, the recommended crumb size is 0, 1-10 mm.
The whole technological process consists of several stages.
First, the feed enters the mixing hopper. Mixed raw materials through the pump enters the vulcanizing press, which produce tiles in the given shapes. The heating system of such a press is steam and electric. The duration of vulcanization and temperature depends on the size of the tile:
Production time, min
This production allows you to vary the tile design, for which you need to have a matrix (mold) with a different pattern.
In addition to pressing, the vibrocasting method is also used: a mixture of raw materials is poured into molds on a vibrating table and left for two days. The vulcanization method is used more often, since the products are ready for use after extraction from the press.
Equipment and raw materials (prices)
The rubber coating manufacturing line includes the following equipment:
- volcanic press (productivity up to 100 sq. m per day) - about 350 thousand rubles;
- a set of molds - about 30 thousand / pcs .;
- mixers for raw materials (2 pieces) - 100-200 thousand rubles;
- trolley for transporting barrels with a binder;
- measuring mugs and scoops for various types of products;
- special trowels for even laying of the mixture;
- a drill with a nozzle for mixing a binder with a dye;
- electronic balance.
- rubber crumb - black 17 thousand rubles / t, color - 23-35 thousand rubles / t.
- polyurethane adhesive - 140 rubles / kg;
- dye - 7 rubles / kg;
The power consumption of the line is 15 kW / h.
Room and staff
The production area should be an area of 80-100 square meters. m. For the maintenance of equipment requires personnel of 3-4 people.
Investment and profit
The wholesale cost of tiles ranges from 1000 to 1500 per sq. m. Total investment is about 1.5 million rubles. In the production of 30 square meters. m. per day and work in one shift, the payback period is 4-7 months.
(c) www.clogicsecure.com - a portal to business plans and guides