A dessert is made from fresh cranberries, which is known to everyone as a natural source of ascorbic acid. In addition, this berry contains vitamin PP, which helps the body absorb vitamin C. There are natural antibiotics phytoncides in cranberries that have a beneficial effect on the body with indigestion, as well as iron and calcium. Another advantage of sweet and sour dessert in low calorie content. 100 grams of the product contains only 320 kilocalories. People of the older generation love cranberries since the days of Soviet childhood, and the rest of the buyers are attracted by the wonderful properties of a natural dessert. Opening your own sugar cranberry production plant will require relatively low costs and, if you have a reliable sales market, will bring a steady profit.
In order to open a food production workshop, it is necessary, first of all, to select a room that will comply with sanitary and hygienic standards and rules in force on the territory of the Russian Federation. Since the production process will involve the use of powdered sugar, it will be necessary to take care of the proper ventilation and fire safety system, since powdered sugar is not only good at burning, but also causes explosive sugar dust.
The food workshop should be located in a non-residential building, preferably at a distance of 50 meters from the residential areas. The area should be sufficient to accommodate storage facilities, a workshop for the preparation of berries (washing, separation), a workshop for the production of powdered sugar, a workshop for the production of cranberries in powdered sugar, a packaging workshop. Preparation of the premises begins with the creation of a technological project. The project should take into account all production needs, sanitary and fire requirements, building features, the layout of equipment, the number of communication engineering systems, etc. are planned. The cost of creating a technological project depends on the size of the room. Typically, the price starts at 2 thousand rubles per square meter. Design services are provided by many organizations in all regions of the country. On the basis of the project, a sanitary and epidemiological conclusion is issued, without which the opening of food production in Russia is impossible.
It is most advantageous to use the room in which the food industry company was already located, this will save money on re-equipment and repair. The walls of the workshops should be tiled to a height of 1.75 meters, higher water-based paint can be used. The floor must be waterproof and sloped towards the drain. In industrial premises, the presence of natural lighting is mandatory, possibly in combination with artificial, while direct sunlight should not fall on the workplace, and the light should be distributed evenly, without sharp shading. In warehouses artificial lighting will be enough. When electrifying a room, it is necessary to provide for the location of cables at a height of 2.5-3 meters from the floor level and their protection from temperature and mechanical damage.
The shop in which sugar will be crushed into powdered sugar must be equipped with forced-air and exhaust ventilation.
Granulated sugar can be stored in bags on a canvas covered floor. Relative humidity in the room where sugar is stored should not exceed 60 percent. A warehouse for storing raw materials should be equipped with refrigerators, which will contain frozen cranberries. A refrigerator with a volume of 3 cubic meters costs from 30 thousand rubles. Starch is stored at a relative humidity of not more than 75 percent and a temperature of about 10 degrees. Since starch has a high sorption ability, it quickly acquires extraneous odors, so you need to carefully monitor the cleanliness of the room and provide good ventilation and protection from pests. Starch bags are stacked on wooden racks.
In order to get the sanitary-hygienic conclusion of Rospotrebnadzor, an entrepreneur must provide this organization with a package of documents that includes:
- certificate of registration with the tax authority;
- certificate of state registration of legal entity (OGRN);
- extract from the unified state register of legal entities (USRLE);
- information letter indicating the statistics code;
- lease / sublease / certificate of ownership of the applicant’s premises;
- BTI plan (explication);
- assortment list of sold (manufactured) products;
- redevelopment project for premises agreed with Rospotrebnadzor;
- technological design agreed with Rospotrebnadzor;
- production control plan;
- pest and pest control agreement;
- a contract for the export of solid waste;
- contract for washing work clothes;
- contract for the disposal of fluorescent lamps;
- an agreement with a medical center for medical examinations of employees;
- contract for the cleaning and disinfection of ventilation and air conditioning systems;
- a logbook of the cleaning and disinfection of ventilation systems;
- disinfection register;
- personal medical records of employees.
Sugar at a large wholesale purchase can be purchased from the manufacturer at a price of 18-20 rubles per kilogram. Food starch is supplied in packs of 25 kilograms and stored for up to 12 months. The cost of a kilogram is about 40 rubles.
To produce cranberries in sugar, you will need the following equipment:
- Hammer type micro-mill for grinding granulated sugar into icing sugar.
- An electric squid for the preparation of starch paste, consisting of a cast-iron bowl with a lid, with a capacity of 75 liters.
- Tables stainless production with 4 shutters to prepare cranberries for work.
- Tanks for washing cranberries.
- Pan-tilt inclined drum for wetting cranberries with a thin layer of starch paste.
- Intermediate conveyor for supplying cranberries from the panning drum to the break-in.
- Break-in drum for primary knurling and fixing powder on the surface of cranberries.
- A universal vibrating sieve for freeing cranberries from excess icing sugar (mesh size 5x5 mm or d open sieve = 5.0 mm).
- A rack-mounted conveyor for fixing powder on cranberries at the exit of the break-in drum by drying by absorbing paste moisture in the powder and gluing it to the surface of the cranberries.
- Inertial (seaming) table for the final rolling of the powder, giving the sweets a spherical shape and sealing the powder cover on the cranberries.
- Wooden trays with plastic mesh for drying size 650x530x50mm.
- Shelf rack for cranberries in sugar.
- Filling machine for packing cranberries in bags.
Selling cranberries in sugar can be both by weight and in packages. The first way is good because you do not need to purchase a filling machine, develop packaging design, order packages. The cost of the product is lower. On the other hand, during transportation and storage in open form, the product quickly loses its presentation, powder is sprinkled and so on.
Bags for cranberries in sugar usually hold 100-200 grams of product. To attract the attention of the buyer, you need to take care of the aesthetic design of the packages. Designer services will cost from 5 thousand rubles. Food packaging is produced by a large number of companies in all regions of Russia. The cost of one package is the cheaper, the larger the party, on average from 4 to 10 rubles.
According to the legislation of the Russian Federation, the manufacturer must indicate on the packaging of the food product a number of certain information. First of all, the name of the product, which is applied in Russian and should be clear to the consumer. Information may be duplicated in foreign languages or languages of the peoples of Russia. Further information about the manufacturer is indicated: the name and legal address of the manufacturer. Necessarily given information on net weight, product composition and nutritional value. The ingredients should be listed in order of decreasing mass fraction in the product. When nutritional supplements are indicated, the group name is written first and then the European Digital System Index. When using flavorings, it should be noted the type (natural, identical to natural, artificial). The “Nutritional Value” section provides information on calorie content, energy value, and the content of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins, macro- and microelements. The manufacturer must also inform about the storage conditions of the product, the expiration date and the date of manufacture.
The profitability of cranberry production in sugar can reach up to one hundred percent. Invested funds will pay off in 12-18 months if reliable distribution channels can be established.
(c) www.clogicsecure.com - a portal to business plans and guidelines for starting a small business 08/18/2019